A Unique Butterfly Experience
Come enjoy a unique experience with native Florida butterflies close up as they feed on native and Florida-Friendly plants. Witness hungry caterpillars munching on their favorite food. Peek under a leaf to observe pin-sized eggs or watch a butterfly emerge from its chrysalis. Learn more about creating your own butterfly garden.
The Panhandle Butterfly House is an educational and interactive exhibit. It fosters a better understanding of butterflies and increases awareness of the natural habitat in which butterflies thrive.
Admission is by donation.
- We are open from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Come and see us.
- Groups tours can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com.
- Recruiting interested community members to volunteer to contribute to our mission. If interested, please see the Get Involved page.
- Check us on Facebook by clicking on the link in the sidebar for timely update.
- Our year-end event, Monarch Madness, is scheduled for October 7th and 8th.
- The event features Monarch tagging in association with Monarch Watch, a butterfly release, kids crafts, artwork, and food vendors.
- Special tours are scheduled the week before and after the event.
- Check us on Facebook by clicking on the link in the sidebar for additional information as it becomes available.
We are located in Navarre Park at 8581 Navarre Parkway, Navarre, Florida. Highway 98 at the foot of the Navarre Bridge. See the About Us page for a map.