Skip to content
- Plan at least 30 minutes to enjoy the exhibit.
- Wheel chair accessible.
- Cameras are welcome.
- Enjoy the covered outdoor gazebo for a relaxing lunch or gathering. No reservation is required.
- Restrooms are available in Navarre Park and the Visitors’ Center. Ask a Docent for directions.
Admission and the Market
- A small donation of $5.00 per person is suggested for admission. Although a $5 donation purchases a butterfly for the PBH, all donations are appreciated.
- Only cash or checks are accepted for donation and purchases in the Monarch Market. Sorry, no credit or debit cards.
Rules during your visit
- No food, drink or smoking is permitted within the buildings.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- To keep our butterflies safe, you are required to:
- Refrain from touching plants and/or butterflies.
- Stay on the designated paths.